Good day! Everyone!
Today let us introduce the High tensile WEL-TEN® series for you.
Actually just in these few weeks , attributing the selling to 80K steel of WEL-TEN780,
there is a significant increasion in Kumagai’ss sales figures !
Regarding to the reason, for our perspective , since most of the products were selled through distributors. When distributors required for more detailed information of the material, we also provied the appropriate advice base on user’s request and the purpose of the material.
By the way, about the WEL-TEN®, most of time, there are some alphabets like 「E」、「RE」、「C」、「EX」,ext. will be written behind「WEL-TEN」.
It’s because there are still different manufacturing methods of the WEL-TEN® .
Let WEL-TEN780 be the example explanation as follow :
- WEL-TEN780E ⇒ the materials with thermal refining
- WEL-TEN780RE ⇒ the original rolling materials without thermal refining
- WEL-TEN780C ⇒ the materials tested by charpy impact test
As explaination , there are different meanings of the alphabets , if need, we can provide the detailed data for you.
In Kumagai, having WEL-TEN590、WEL-TEN780 at the head of the WEL-TEN series , we provide the consistent services from gathering different kinds of materials till the processing according to your request.
We could help to recommond the best material until process the final products.
Please feel free to contact us if you want more information of the WEL-TEN® !!
Please E-mail us for inquiry.
***KUMAGAI SPECIAL STEEL***
- Abrasion resistant steel plate（ABREX®）: cutting sale , standard size sale
- High tensile Steel（WEL-TEN®series）: cutting sale , standard size sale
- COR-TEN Steel（S-TEN®）: cutting sale , standard size sale
- High Mn Steel（NM-13MN）: cutting sale , standard size sale
- SB Steel（Steel plate for pressure vessel、Boiler Steel Plate）: cutting sale , standard size sale
- COR-TEN Steel（COR-TEN®）: cutting sale , standard size sale
Let KUMAGAI provide the best special steel for you！
ABREX®・WEL-TEN®・S-TEN® is the trademark of NIPPON STEEL AND SUMITOMO METAL
COR-TEN®is the trademark of United States Steel Corp.