Hello every one, today we want to share the information about hot extruded-steel.
First is the manufacturing process of the hot extruded-steel. Hot extruded shapes are produced by means of the hot extrusion method. In the method, round billets are heated to around 1,200°C, and then hot extruded through dies mechanically processed into diverse configurations. The hot extruded shapes thus obtained are then subjected to tensile straightening and other finishing processes to produce the final product.
首先, 是關於熱擠型工法的說明 熱擠型鋼材是將棒狀的材料經過1200℃左右的加熱之後, 推擠進入設計的模具，擠壓成型後再經過拉伸等整形的過程生產出的一種熱擠型鋼材。
Let me summarize briefly, the merits of hot extruded-steel are as following.
- In contrast to standard specified shapes by rolling process, hot extruded shapes permit the original and freedom design.
- The hot extrusion process forms shapes by passing the material through die calibers, thereby greatly saving the machining process.
- Produced by means of solid forming, the welding processes can be saved.
- Suitable for small-lot production and model changes of shapes.
Available steel assortments as following:
- General steel (SS400 etc., )
- Carbon steel (SC series)
- High tensile steel
- Stainless steel (SU304 etc.,)
- 一般構造用鋼材（SS400 等等）
- 不銹鋼（SUS304 等等）
And please see below for the H-beam steel through hot extruded process.
By the hot extrusion method to produce the original steel, the cost of machining process could be saved, also the wield portion can be prevented.
The minimum lot available for order from 1 ton, the detail should be discussed. Our staff will provide the complete information about the lot amount for you. If you are interested in the hot extrude steel , please feel free to contact us first.
每一批次基本以1噸為最小生產量,敝司的負責人員將會提供您詳細的生產數量和規格給您, 若您對熱擠型鋼材感興趣的話, 歡迎隨時向敝司洽詢!
***Contact Information 聯絡資訊***
Please E-mail us for inquiry. 歡迎來信詢問更多詳細資訊